fbpx

Teaching Apprentice Training & Recruitment

Providing Teaching Apprenticeship training to support employers to build a qualified and skilled workforce.

Innovative Alliance work closely with employers to create a comprehensive work-based learning training programme for apprentices – whether they are an existing employee or a new recruit. Our Teaching Apprenticeship up-skills a range of job roles, such as Teaching Assistants, Learning Mentors, Learning Support Assistants, Specialist Support Assistants and other more specialist curriculum positions.

Take the pressure off teaching staff and improve workplace morale by hiring an apprentice who can undertake duties that will free up their time for teaching, such as preparing the classroom for lessons, making resources and creating displays of children’s work. Apprenticeships can support employers to close the skills gaps and build a qualified workforce. According to Government statistics, 86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation and 78% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve productivity. Find out more about the benefits to your business from hiring an apprentice here.

Teaching Apprenticeships

  • High quality, face-to-face teaching apprenticeship course delivery
  • Improve knowledge of pedagogy and curriculum, enhance problem-solving skills and increase professional standards.
  • The training will provide employers with employees who will support pupils in their educational, emotional and social development either individually, in groups or as a whole class.
  • Take the pressure off teaching staff and improve workplace morale by hiring an apprentice who can undertake duties that will free up their time for teaching

Recruitment Service

Our Business Development Team is dedicated to helping you recruit the perfect teaching apprentice for your institute. Our vast network of partners allows us to quickly source talented candidates. We will shortlist candidates who meet your requirements and arrange interviews for you, making your recruitment process hassle free. The Innovative Alliance arrange the delivery of the Teaching Assistant qualification and assign an Assessor. The assessor will support and guide you and the apprentice to ensure you are both meeting the national quality standards that are integrated into the programme.

Level 3 Assessors Award Innovative Alliance Liverpool

Government Funding

The Government has increased incentive payments for hiring a new apprentice. Employers will receive £3,000 for new apprentices of any age who join their organisation from 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021.

Co-Investment

Fund apprenticeship training via co-investment. Your business will contribute only 5% of the costs, whilst the Government will pay the remaining 95%. More information about co-investment can be found here.

The Apprenticeship Levy

Businesses with annual pay-bills in excess of £3 million, can access the Apprenticeship Levy through the Digital Apprenticeship Service. More information about the apprenticeship levy can be found here.

Apply for the hire a new apprentice payment

You can apply for new apprentices who joined your organisation from 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021. You must set up an apprenticeship service account.

The incentive payment is in addition to the £1,000 employers already receive for hiring an apprentice aged 16 to 18 years old, under 25 with an education, health and care plan or who has been in the care of their local authority.To receive the full payment, the apprenticeship must last for at least one year.

You will receive £3,000 for new apprentices of any age who have an employment start date of 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021. They must have an apprenticeship start date of 1 April 2021 to 30 November 2021.

Sector based work academies

Take Your First Steps

We’d love to work with you. We understand that it can be hard to recruit the right candidates with right level of skills that your business requires.Fill in the form below and we will be in touch within 48 hours.

Partners