Warehousing and Storage Level 2
Are you looking to enter the Warehouse and Storage Sector as a Warehouse Assistant? If yes, read on!
This course is ideal for individuals with little or no experience of working in a warehousing and storage role, but who has bags of enthusiasm to work in this sector. During the course, you will gain the knowledge you need to work safely and effectively within a warehousing environment.
During this course you will cover;
- Health, safety & security at work
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
- Pick goods in logistics operations
- Wrap and pack goods in logistics operations
- Maintain hygiene standards in handling and storing goods in logistics operations
- Moving and/or handling goods in logistics operations
- Check stock levels and stock records
- Operate equipment to perform work requirements in logistics operations
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods. such as uploaded questions, answers to tests, or assessments within the classroom.
Are you eligible?
Participants must be 19 years or over and must be currently unemployed.
Ask us anything
We encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Our team at Innovative Alliance works with individuals from all backgrounds, with the ultimate goal to help you find your career path. Please use the contact form below and we will be in touch very soon. Alternatively, you can also contact us here. We look forward to speaking with you about your options!
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;