Warehousing and Storage Level 2 – Skelmersdale
Guaranteed interview with one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies
Gain the introductory warehousing knowledge and skills needed to take your first step towards a rewarding career in warehousing and storage! If you are brand new to working in the warehousing and storage sector, or have some knowledge but want to progress your career, then look no further! Our funded storage and warehouse training course gives you the introduction you need to begin a career in the industry.
What will you gain?
- Level 2 Principles of Warehousing and Storage
- A guaranteed interview with a warehousing employer at the end of your course
- Support with securing a job or further training, if you are unsuccessful in your interview
What does it cover?
- Working in warehousing and storage
- Moving or handling goods manually
- Assemble orders for dispatch in a logistics environment
- Wrap and pack goods in a logistics environment
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods. such as uploaded questions, answers to tests, or assessments within the classroom.
Are you eligible?
Participants must be 19 years or over and must be currently unemployed.
Have questions about our warehouse training course? Ask us anything!
We encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Your tutor for this course is Ady, and he will be on hand to help support you through your course. But if you have any questions before you start, please contact us here. To view all our online courses please click here. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;