Warehousing and Storage Level 2 – Liverpool
Gain the introductory warehousing knowledge and skills needed to take your first step towards a rewarding career in warehousing and storage!
If you are brand new to working in the warehousing and storage sector, or have some knowledge but want to progress your career, then look no further than our funded introduction to warehousing course.
What will you gain?
- Level 1 Introduction to Employment in Warehousing and Storage
- Support with progressing into a job or further training
What will you study?
- Working in warehousing and storage
- Moving or handling goods manually
- Assemble orders for dispatch in a logistics environment
- Wrap and pack goods in a logistics environment
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods. such as uploaded questions, answers to tests, or assessments within the classroom.
Are you eligible?
Participants must be 19 years or over and must be currently unemployed.
Ask us anything
We encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Your tutor for this course is Greg, and he will be on hand to help support you through your course. But if you have any questions before you start, please contact us here. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;