Warehousing and Storage Level 2 – Crewe
Gain the introductory warehousing knowledge and skills needed to take your first step towards a rewarding career in warehousing and storage!
If you are brand new to working in the warehousing and storage sector, or have some knowledge but want to progress your career, then look no further than our funded introduction to warehousing course.
What will you gain?
In addition to meeting new people, developing your knowledge and skills, and boosting your confidence levels, upon successful completion you will also gain a;
- Level 2 Principles of Warehousing and Storage
- A guaranteed interview with an employer who is recruiting now
- Support with progressing into a job or further training if you are unsuccessful in your interview
What will you study?
- Working in warehousing and storage
- Moving or handling goods manually
- Assemble orders for dispatch in a logistics environment
- Wrap and pack goods in a logistics environment
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods. such as uploaded questions, answers to tests, or assessments within the classroom.
Are you eligible?
Participants must be 19 years or over and must be currently unemployed.
Ask us anything
We encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Your tutor for this course is Ady, and he will be on hand to help support you through your course. But if you have any questions before you start, please contact us here. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;