Employability course with guaranteed interview for Tesco!
Ready to start your new role as a Customer Assistant?
This is a 2-week course designed to equip learners with transferable skills that are valuable in any job role they undertake. You will learn skills such as problem-solving, managing your money, producing a CV etc. We will be supporting learners through the course to build confidence and supporting them back into employment.
You will even complete a four day paid placement on site!
What will you gain?
- ETA Level 1 Certificate in Personal and Social Skills
What will you study?
- Personal Resilience and Perseverance
- Personal Change Management
- Transferable Skills and Qualities
- Understanding and Portraying British Values
- Problem Solving
- Producing a CV
- Managing your money
- Resolving Conflict
- Interview Techniques
- Customer Assistant at
- Allerton Road
- Woolton Extra
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods. For instance, uploaded questions, answers to tests or questions via video link.
Are you eligible?
Participants must be 19 years or over and must be currently unemployed or earning less than £18,525 per year in Liverpool (£17,374.50 National). We actively welcome candidates from Black, Asian and Minority Backgrounds.
- Need Valid ID (Such as Passport, Driving/Provisional Licence, Birth certificate)
- Must have access to Laptop/Tablet or PC, with Wifi access to complete the course as it is online. Mobile Phone is not suitable to use for the course.
- Earning a low wage (please provide a postcode and we can make you aware of the exact amount)
- Must not have any previous personal and social skills qualifications.
Ask us anything
Moreover, we encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Your tutor for this course is Mark, and he will be on hand to help support you through your course. But if you have any questions before you start, please contact us here. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;