ETA Level 1 Certificate in Personal Social Skills
Guaranteed interview with DHL Parcels and 151 Products!
Are you unemployed or on a low income? Have you recently been furloughed? This is a 2-week course designed to equip learners with transferable skills that are valuable in any job role they undertake. You will learn skills such as first aid, problem-solving, managing your money, producing a CV, etc. We will be supporting learners through the course to build confidence and supporting them back into employment.
What will you gain?
- ETA Level 1 Personal and Social Skills Certification
- Personal Resilience and Perseverance
- Personal Change Management
- Transferable Skills and Qualities
- Understanding and Portraying British Values
- Problem Solving
- Producing a CV
- Managing your money
- Resolving Conflict
- Interview Techniques
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods.
Are you eligible?
- Participants must be 19 – 24 years old and unemployed.
- You must live within travelling distance to Warrington.
Ask us anything
Moreover, we encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Your tutor for this course is Mark, and he will be on hand to help support you through your course. But if you have any questions before you start, please contact us here. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;