Pave The Way Back To Work – Warrington
Don’t let COVID-19 stand in the way of changing your future! Be one of the first to recover on your journey back to employment!
Build your confidence and refresh your skills to stand out from the crowd on the road to employment.
What will you gain?
- Level 1 Certificate in Personal Social Skills
- Support with progressing into a job or further training
Additional qualifications (Subject to change)
- Level 1 award in Setting and Achieving Personal Goals
- Level 1 award in Forming Positive Relationships
- Level 1 award in Habit Management
What will you study?
- Personal change management
- Transferable skills and qualities
- Personal resilience and perseverance
- Creating and Developing a CV
- Problem solving.
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods. such as uploaded questions, answers to tests, or assessments within the classroom.
Are you eligible?
Participants must be 19 years or over and must be currently unemployed.
Ask us anything
We encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Our team at Innovative Alliance works with individuals from all backgrounds, with the ultimate goal to help you find your career path. Please use the contact form below and we will be in touch very soon. Alternatively, you can also contact us here. We look forward to speaking with you about your options!
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;