NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
Adapt and grow your knowledge in a sector that makes a difference to someone’s life, by taking our Level 3 Health and Social Care course!
This online course will adapt learners knowledge and skills they already have to help them develop to their next steps in their career in health and social care. We actively welcome candidates from Black, Asian and Minority Backgrounds.
The course requires basic knowledge of ICT skills including how to access emails and websites as well as uploading and downloading files. In order for you to start your journey with us, please be aware that you’ll need a laptop or PC with a good internet connection.
What will you gain?
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
What will you study?
- Promote communication in care settings
- Promote effective handling of information in care settings
- Promote personal development in care settings
- Promote person-centred approaches in care settings
- Promote equality and inclusion in care settings
- Promote health, safety, and well-being in care settings
- Responsibilities of a care worker
- Duty of care in care settings
- Safeguarding and protection in care settings
Optional Units- Determined by manager and learner
- Promote continence management
- Managing pain and discomfort
- Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Implement positive behaviour support
- Promote nutrition and hydration in adult care settings
- Move and position individuals in accordance with their care plan
- Support individuals with specific communication needs
- Dementia awareness
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods. such as uploaded questions, answers to tests, or methods such as questions within the classroom.
Who is it suitable for?
- The Level 3 Diploma in Adult Social Care is ideal for you if you are seeking occupational competence in working with adults in the care sector.
- This qualification is aimed at those with a Maths and English level no lower than L1 (Functional skills and Grade 3/D)
- This qualification aligns with the Apprenticeship Standard for Leader in Adult Care.
- In order to receive this qualification, you must be working, volunteering or on a practical placement as you will need to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
- You can progress into employment in residential or nursing homes, domiciliary care, day centers or some clinical healthcare settings within job roles such as: Senior Care Support Worker and Lead Personal Assistant
Ask us anything
We encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Your tutor for this course is Mark, and he will be on hand to help support you through your course. But if you have any questions before you start, please contact us here. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;