Level 2 Health and Social Care online – Guaranteed Interview with Capital Recruitment
Take your next steps to work in a sector that makes a difference to someone’s life, by studying our Level 2 Health and Social Care course!
On completion of this course you’ll have a guaranteed interview.
This online course will equip learners with the introductory knowledge and skills needed to take their first step towards a rewarding career in health and social care.
The course requires basic knowledge of ICT skills including how to access emails and websites as well as uploading and downloading files. In order for you to start your journey with us, please be aware that you’ll need a laptop or PC with a good internet connection.
What will you gain?
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Health and Social Care
- Skillsfirst Level 1 Award in Infection Prevention and Control in the Workplace (RQF)
- Understand the range of service provision and roles within health and social care adults and children and young people, early years and childcare.
- Awareness of person-centred support in health, social care and children’s and young people’s settings.
- Understand the principles and values in health and social care adults and children and young people, early years and childcare.
- Equality and inclusion in health, social care and children’s and young people’s settings.
- Protection and safeguarding in health and social care adults and children and young people, early years and childcare.
- Communication in health and social care adults and children and young people, early years and childcare.
- Health and safety in health, social care and children’s and young people’s settings.
- Supporting people with Sensory Loss.
- Supporting people with Mental Health.
- Adult Support Workers
- Child Support workers
- Senior Support workers
- Team Leaders
- Healthcare Assistants
- Registered Managers (Adults & Children)
- Deputy Managers (Adults & Children)
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods. such as uploaded questions, answers to tests, or methods such as questions within the classroom.
Are you eligible?
Participants must be 19 years or over and must be currently unemployed or earning less than £18,525 per year in Liverpool (£17,374.50 National). We actively welcome candidates from Black, Asian and Minority Backgrounds.
Ask us anything
We encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Your tutor for this course is Mark, and he will be on hand to help support you through your course. But if you have any questions before you start, please contact us here. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;