Digital Beginnings Basic ICT – Warrington
Enhance your CV and stand out in your next interview with the basic ICT skills required by employers
This ICT Course will help to motivate you and improve your general computer skills in a relaxed and friendly environment that meets your individual needs; The delivery room has been specifically designed to conform with social distancing measures, keeping your Health & Safety at the forefront of our focus.
What will you gain?
- Level 1 Digital Beginnings Basic ICT
- Support with progressing into a job or further training
During this ICT course, you will
- Develop your Keyboard skills while also building your confidence in using a computer
- Become familiar in opening, saving, printing, editing as well as formatting documents to suit your document needs.
- Understand files and storage
- To retrieve and insert pictures into documents
- To be able to present your information according to your audience.
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed by your Tutor using a range of methods. such as uploaded questions, answers to tests, or assessments within the classroom.
Are you eligible?
Participants must be 19 years or over and must be currently unemployed.
Ask us anything
We encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other courses you might be interested in. Your tutor for this course is Kath, and she will be on hand to help support you through your course. But if you have any questions before you start, please contact us here. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;