Gain the qualifications you need with our Level 1 Barbering course
Start your career in Barbering with BarbersNo1 Academy
Our courses are designed, developed, and delivered by the BarbersNo1 Academy team consisting of experienced and talented leading professionals in the barbering industry. Week 1 will focus on customer service, and week 2 will focus on the practical. Upon successful completion of this training course, they will earn their industry recognised certifications as outlined below.
During this course you will gain:
- NCFE Level 1 Customer Service Certification
- VTCT Diploma in Barbering
What will you learn?
- Working in the industry
- Health and Safety Practice in the Salon
- Client Consultation for Hair Services
- Shampoo and condition the hair and scalp.
- Styling Men’s Hair
- Cut Men’s hair
- Cut Facial Hair
- Promoting Products and services to clients in a salon
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon.
- Salon Reception Duties
- Provide Scalp Massage Services
- The Art of Colouring Hair
- Create an Image Based on a Theme within the hair and beauty sector.
Participants must be 19 years or over and must be currently unemployed or earning less than £18,135 per year in Liverpool (£17,374.50 National). We actively welcome candidates from Black, Asian and Minority Backgrounds.
We encourage you to ask us any questions about this course or any other classes you might be interested in. Our team at Innovative Alliance work with individuals from all backgrounds with the ultimate goal to help you find your career path. Please use the contact form below and we will be in touch very soon. Alternatively, you can also contact us here. We look forward to speaking with you about your options!
Take your first step:
Register your interest today using the form below;