How do you maintain personal wellbeing for the ‘new normal’?
What you will cover whilst attending the Personal Wellbeing for the New Normal Training Course?
• Firstly, the principles of personal mental and physical health will be covered.
• This course will fully explain the importance of having a healthy mindset. Moreover, you will learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of mental health disorders.
• You will also gain knowledge of how to increase your awareness of the physiological effects of stress and anxiety. Understanding the long-term impact to personal physical and mental health due to prolonged stress or anxiety.
• Learn how healthy eating habits are linked to your overall happiness.
• Understanding the importance and benefits of being physically active.
•How mediation can benefit your overall wellbeing.
• Importance of Equality and Diversity.
• Money management.
This course is a total of 5 weeks
142 Claughton Road Birkenhead
Please enquire below for eligibility requirements.
To find out more or register use the contact form below, and we will be in touch soon. Alternatively, you can contact us. here.
What other’s have to say about taking a course with Innovative Alliance:
Click here to read our case studies and what goes on behind the scenes at IA!