Are you looking to take your first step towards working in a warehousing role, and gain your FLT licence?
What you will cover whilst attending this course
• Health, Safety at work
• Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
• Process orders for customers in logistics operations
• Keep work areas clean in logistics operations
• Use an industrial forklift truck in logistics operations
• Check stock levels and stock records
• Receive goods in logistics operations
• Contribute to the provisions of customer service in logistics operations.
Level 2 Award in Warehousing and Storage
Monday – Friday
9.30am – 3.30pm
Participants should be aged 19+ and unemployed
To find out more or register, email Stephen.Vout@innovativealliance.co.uk or call 07936 349 403.
View our other courses here.