Take your first step towards working in a customer service role in the likes of a contact centre with Innovative Alliance
During this course, you will work towards gaining two qualifications.
Level 2 Digital Skills
- Using and Managing Information.
- Keeping Yourself and Others Safe When Using Digital Devices.
- Communicating and Collaborating Online.
- Digital Career Development
- Identify online search facilities used to find information.
- Explain how search engines work.
- Use advanced search techniques to find information.
- Identify sources of information to meet own or business needs.
- Use bookmarking, search and filter facilities
Level 1 Customer Service
- Maintain a positive and customer friendly attitude
- Adapt your behaviour to give a good customer service impression
- Do your job in a customer friendly way
- Recognise and deal with customer queries, requests and problems.
- Take details of customer service problems
- Communicate using customer service language.
Monday – Friday
9.30am – 3.30pm
The Jurys Inn, Liverpool
31 Keel Wharf
Participants should be aged 19+ and unemployed
This course is recruiting for the following employer;
To find out more or to register your interest, complete the form below and we will be in touch soon.